Drone Commander Australia is all about serious drones and serious drone missions. We have developed a range of drones, control systems, payloads and training packages for agricultural and other specialist drone use.
After extensive training, testing and development, we are proud to say we have regulatory and commercial approval (see below) to conduct spraying operations from our drones. We are now focused entirely on specialist aerial application for agriculture. We utilise the DJI AGRAS MG-1S RTK Octocopter with its accurate flight, high endurance and useful payload. Its effectiveness in small to medium area application is simply amazing.
Drone Commander aircraft are fitted with the latest precision spraying technology, D-RTK backed up by dual GPS and radar-controlled flight, all monitored by Kestrel Ag meters.
We can do:
- Fertilisers and pesticides at 20-100L/Ha water rates.
- Up to 10 Ha a day and more depending on requirements.
- Pastures, cultivations, orchards and horticulture.
- Difficult to access terrain and waterways.
- Support to larger scale broadacre spraying ops.
- All weather day/night (subject to spraying conditions).
We can service all of Queensland and are progressing operational approvals in other states.
As an aerial application and chemical distribution organisation we are certified by both CASA (ReOC 1288) and DAF Qld (Biosecurity Qld – ADC 229370).