Drone Commander Australia is all about serious drones and serious drone missions. We have developed a range of drones, control systems, payloads and training packages for agricultural and other specialist drone use.
We have regulatory and commercial approval to conduct spraying and spreading operations from our drones. We also have a long history in aerial photography and videography. Drone Commander is constantly looking for ways to develop and be at the forefront of the industry.
We utilise the DJI AGRAS MG-1S and MG-1P Octocopters with their accurate flight, high endurance and useful payload. Their effectiveness in small to medium area application is simply amazing. The MG-1P spraying drone is a precision aerial application instrument.
Drone Commander aircraft are fitted with the latest precision spraying technology, D-RTK backed up by dual GPS and radar-controlled flight, all monitored by Kestrel Ag meters.
We can do:
- Fertilisers and pesticides at 10-144L/Ha water rates.
- Up to 10 Ha a day and more depending on requirements.
- Pastures, cultivations, orchards and horticulture.
- Difficult to access terrain and waterways.
- Support to larger scale broadacre spraying ops.
- All weather day/night (subject to spraying conditions).
- Seed and granular products via our spreading drone.
- Photography and videography via drone.
Whilst we are located on the Darling Downs, we can service all of Queensland.
As an aerial application and chemical distribution organisation we are certified by both CASA (ReOC 1288) and DAF Qld (Biosecurity Qld – ADC 229370).